By Leyman Publications
We look at what Na M’bado has got for us as a lesson of the day. This is from her facebook words of inspiration on the Celebration Corner page.
1. She First (1st) Lays Enough Eggs before Sitting on them – *GOOD PLANNING.*
2. When She Starts Sitting on Her Eggs, She Minimises Movements – *DISCIPLINE.*
3. She Physically Loses Weight while Sitting on Her Eggs due to Decreased Feeding – *SACRIFICE AND SELF – DENIAL.*
4. She can Sit on Eggs from another Hen – *INDISCRIMINATION AND GENEROSITY.*
5. She Sits on Her Eggs for Twenty One (21) Days, Patiently Waiting, even if they Do not Hatch, She will Lay Eggs Again – *FAITH, HOPE AND NOT DISCOURAGED.*
6. She Detects Unfertilized Eggs and Rolls them Out – *SENSITIVE AND DISCERNING.*
7. She Abandons the Rotten Eggs and Starts Caring for the hatched Chicks even if it is Only One (1) – *WISDOM, CONSCIOUSNESS And REALISTIC.*
9. She Gathers All Her Chicks Together – *UNITY OF PURPOSE.*
10. She cannot Abandon Her Chicks before they Mature – *MENTORSHIP.*
*NEVER, EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS, DREAMS AND ASPIRATION.
*# Have a blessed day*